The common definition of an industry plant is an artist who has a Major/Indie Label backing their movement but presents themselves as a “home grown start up” label to create a pseudo organic following.
Stir up the conversation with this funny Industry Plant shirt that will have them looking and wondering!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua