The common definition of an industry plant is an artist who has a Major/Indie Label backing their movement but presents themselves as a “home grown start up” label to create a pseudo organic following.
Stir up the conversation with this funny Industry Plant shirt that will have them looking and wondering!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua